Monday, April 30, 2012

About | Petrovich Consulting

About

There are two things I’m passionate about in my professional career: small business marketing and higher education.

I’ve been a small business owner for 17 years. In that time, I’ve also earned a BS in Marketing, a Master’s in Higher Education and I’m working on my MBA as we speak. I know how hard it is to run a small business and I also know that small businesses need specific education.

You don’t need to understand Corporate Finance, Human Resources or even Corporate Marketing. If you’re reading this, you need education for your small business now. Something that’s effective, affordable and not time-consuming.

And that’s where I come in. I’m dedicated to helping small businesses succeed in their marketing efforts. Feel free to contact me to discuss how you can grow your existing business or learn how to market a new business.

You can view my Linkedin Profile  or my personal website.

Here’s to your success!

Liesha Petrovich

 

Edit

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

No comments:

Post a Comment