Thursday, August 4, 2011

Teens & Adults | Maine Kyokushin Karate

norway karate

Thousands of hours training

Hundreds of classes, years of sweat, Countless bumps and bruises

ONE BLACK BELT

Earning a Kyokushin Karate Black Belt is not easy. If it was, then it would not be so special. But at Maine Kyokushin Karate, our adult class will open a new world of confidence, focus and strength for those who dare to accept the challenge.

It takes dedication and commitment but it will be one of the best adventures of your life!

“I feel that joining Maine Kyokushin Karate was the best decision I’ve ever made.  Not only am I learning a ton about karate and self defense, but Shihan Petrovich has made me feel very comfortable, even though I’m new.  Even though it’s only been a month, my confidence and self esteem has definitely skyrocketed, I’ve lost about 10 pounds, and I’m now looking forward to classes more than ever. I can honestly say that signing up for karate classes with Maine Kyokushin has made me feel better (and my wife says that I also look better!)” – MKK student

Schedule

Teens & Adults Monday 6:30 to 7:30 pm Adult Kumite Class
Wednesday 5:45 to 6:45 pm Adult Intermediate Kata Class
Wednesday 7:00 to 8:00 pm Adult Advance Kata Class

No comments:

Post a Comment